Yozen Mind Counseling Center in Chennai was Estd in 1992 and has cured 1001 kind of Psycho-Challenges from various people. Yozen relieves your life-long Stress, Marital issues, Fears, Phobias in Students & Professionals, wipes out Guilt feeling, Bad habits, Lack of concentration, Anxiety, Depression, Suicidal feelings, Undue Anger, Obsessive disorders, Behavioral problems, illusion, Delusion and several hidden mind related challenges. Here, we are applying successful new methods in Counseling psychology along with Hypnotherapy and YoZen Mind Therapy, positively motivated 1000s of people in all age groups from different segments across the country.
The Psychological challenges which the youngsters are facing to-day!
These are just samples from 1000 kinds of people and their psy-challenges we addressed and cured completely! These examples never represent a particular person or particular history but in general only, to make you aware what are all the types of challenges we deal and heal here! As it is highly ethical and a strict rule in psychology, we never reveal any one's inner treasure at any circumstances. (Images courtesy: Google)
1. She was, right from her kinder garden, has always been a class-topper, and in Std X public examination she secured School First as all expected. But, suddenly she is stubborn to be at home and unwilling to continue her Std XI. Why? What is the remedy?
2. They are recently married couple and resembles, a pair made-for-each-other. At first everything was right in place and was going smooth. But, now they are insisting for a mutual-divorce. Why? How to unite them?
3. A well educated and highly positioned professional, suddenly wants to end his life. He does not have any valid reason in his conscious mind to do so. But the impulse keeps arising within. Why? How to save his life?
4. He is the most handsome guy and who recently joined a reputed college. Hardly a week or two passed by, he just shunned that college for no reason found. Why? What is the solution?
5. Her husband is earning a decent income in an abroad country. She is looking after their children in her home town now. Though her husband and children are amicable in nature, she keeps herself tensed and dwells in unknown depressions. Why? How to relieve her?
(More Challenges to be added up.....)